Tuesday, July 19, 2011

With a Spot of Tea and Coffee

I was just sitting here with my coffee while thinking of a special friend. She is so far away but so near in heart. We think alike, though not exactly; enjoy many of the same things, but not all; We are different but the same. I love laughing with her and talking about serious issues with her. When we're together we always seem to find some special place to go. She lifts me up and I hope that I do the same for her. We have had coffee and watched the news together-- all while on the phone!

For now we have to be parted by many miles but one day we will be together for all of eternity. I hope that in the near future we can spend some time with each other while still upon this earth. Why is 1000 miles so far away?

I miss you and send you flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment